Sunday 7 February 2010

Blogger in Draft - What a gem!

0 comments



This week I have been making a few discoveries about Blogger gadgets and I must say that finding Blogger in Draft today ,where the hell have you been hiding?, was the best find. I'm loving all the new features in it compared to Blogger (beta?), which I have being using for quite sometime now but was never fully satisfied with.


Blogger in Draft has an improved posting interface which enhances the user experience.Plus it's pretty easy to switch to and fro the two interfaces, whichever you fancy. I assure you that checking it out will be worth your while as it is bound to exhilarate your blogging experience as it did mine! 


Now if the people at Microsoft windows can do something about their blog feature so that people like me can effectively publish to blogger via MS windows, that would be not the solution to world peace a great help!


"You do what you do, and that eventually breaks through the inaccurate label and the attempt to label."
-D.Banhart.(musician)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails