Sunday 26 November 2006

Scorned I

0 comments

paper cut a rendition of edward scissorhand a cherubic soul in this tragic world heart stubbed by the hurtful words that come forth from your red lipstick mouth pearly whites tight lipped pouty its all a burlesque act life and you are a class act b***h they say "do it for the kids" but heck you know you'd still do it anyway excuse me not! Black and white silent movie is my life without you come "paint my life with colour" and then lets run to the church on the hill coz sooner or later we will come tambling down like Jack and Jill. dark thoughts heart throbs temple ticks muffled laughs smoky hill checkered bill haughty looks clenched fist blood stained blouse stealthy tip-toe tap-dance to death's song lusty kiss bulletproof conscience slow dance



Scorned II

He said that he was committed...

but now i realise that it was only to himself!

Those days that I cried myself to sleep...

are slowly fading ...


As I rise up from the hang-ups of feeling scorned and scorched,

by his cold, cold...LOVE?

as Dido sang... "Am bored of hanging out in your cold."

and now, a new love blooms,

in the murky waters of the last.


So now, You tell me?

Who feels
scorned?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails