Monday 29 January 2007

Late Bloomer's Travel Chronicles, Part II

4 comments

7.30am: Luda and I had Breakfast at Tiffany's and I loved the whole ambiance of the place especially the Deep Blue Something fake leather seats on which I cushioned my tushie as i heartily attacked the food.I was knackered to say the least but on the way back to the hotel, Luda had a mad craving for a Milkshake and suggested that we hit Kelis' Milk Bar. Inwardly I knew it was his last attempt at getting a 'quick-fix' hook up as he had been devastatingly unsuccessful the previous night.And it was local common knowledge that at Kelis' you could get more than your fair share of milkshake. Infact it came in an impressive range of containers if you get my drift!
So I did not object as I myself needed some Sugar Coated Iced Tea to numb the nauseous beckonings of a hangover.
So, sure as day, Luda managed to secure himself a 'date' as I saw a Brazillian looking mamasita with a lovely tan gesturing to him, Call me sometime...infact, ANYTIME!" I knew she wouldn't last a night in his little black book...
So back at the 5star Hotel where T.I. and a host of other hiphop artists were staying, we got the Blue Carpet Treatment and were staying next door to Snoop Dog. He is definitely one lanky dude, more so in real life but he is cool.
First things first. I decided to hit the bubble bath before Luda even had the slightest notions of de-consecrating it, if you know what I mean...I locked the door behind me for good measure as he blacked out on his bed.
Ah! This was the life! All I wanted, I got at the snap of my fingers...Pass the Courvoisier, and am sure the Busta Rhymes look-a-like waiter would have licked my toes if I demanded it!
So, after a couple of hours of a much needed beauty sleep, I was awoken by Luda who had somehow locked himself out of our room. I was sure he had been chasing the housekeeping up and down the hotel coridoors when that happened. I knew him so well despite himself.
Anyway, tonight we had major plans to hit the A town for the second night and this time we had Omarion and 50cent as part of our
Entourage.
I was so feeling Omarion but he always seemed to have this long-legged super fly lass on tow. However, this did not deter me.In any case I was even more reeled in by the fact that he "kept high standards." Inwardly I longed for him to whisper to me, "She is fine too, but I want you..."
I would be totally taken!
So,I was day-dreaming about his chiselled out torso and me up against it....when my gal Mary J Blige hollered at my cell and asked,
"What's the 411?"
Apparently B(Beyonce) was unleashing her new debut album B'day at a cool new joint up town and 'everyone' was gonna be there.
I could hear the words of the song Dilemma by Kelly Rowland and Nelly chimming in the background...as I was now faced with my own little dilemma but after weighing the odds I decided to go for the better option: Omarion! Plus I wasn't particularly keen to watch B's writhing and high-pitched performances tonight.What I needed was some T.L.C...
So after much unheeded coaxing from Mary J Blige, she gave up and jokingly told me that I'm Going Down for dissing her tonight. But the thought of hooking up with Omarion was a high by itself!

to be continued...

Read Part I of the sequel Here

Off-the-cuff: Don't you just hate it when your computer decides to heat up and shut down on you? Made me re-write this whole post again because I forgot to save it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is some creative ish, i have been following the tale. Keep them coming, lakini those you tube videos cant play with my connection.

Part 3 iko?

Jo said...

@ Aegeus: Thanks for being my number one fan so far!

Part III may be out tomorrow, next week or in a month's time...it all depends on my mojo...so no promises as yet.

modoathii said...

your advertising worked. pay aco for ad space.

how be down under?

pretty creative. i'm hiking off to check out part one. nice though. i like also the "si-lazima-to-do" snap. kuna vile?

find thy mojo. and next time type your blog in word first.

Archer said...

Kweli you've really been advertising, I just had to visit! Hope to "see" much more of you around. Thanks for visiting mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails